This rare collection of residences features just 12, Three bedroom apartments offering easy living in the epicentre of Indooroopilly.
Experience the convenience of cafes, entertainment, vibrant retail hubs and come home to unwind in spacious living areas filled with an abundance of natural light.
Characterised by luxury finishes and contemporary design, including your choice of dark and light colour schemes, this is true boutique living for those who appreciate the finer pleasures in life.
Enjoy the benefits of Lambert Series:
– North facing aspect
– Spacious living areas from 158 to 208m2, not including balconies or courtyards
– Large entertaining spaces
– Options of one or two secure car spaces
– Boutique complex of 12
– Low body corporate fees
– Rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities
– Lift access
– 350m to Indooroopilly train station
– 700m to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
– 850m to Indooroopilly State High School
– 1500m to St Lucia Golf Course
So what’s happening in Indooroopilly?
Indooroopilly was first established in the 1860’s. It s located in the South west of Brisbane and is approximately 7km to the CBD. There is a bus interchange and train station offering many transport options both to the CBD, Ipswich and Caboolture.
Indooroopilly offers many parks, golfing and recreational options. Schooling is a mixture of both private and public options including St Peter’s College, Indooroopilly State High, Ambrose Treacy College and Brigidine College.