This luxurious residence, designed with architectural vision and showcasing engineering expertise, harmonises perfectly with the natural beauty and serenity of Fig Tree Pocket’s coveted river precinct and native bush environment.
The elevated flood free 882m2 riverfront land framed by mature river gums with abundant birdlife is one of Fig Tree Pocket’s finest, directly opposite the greenery of the Sherwood Aboretum parklands, embracing rare uninterrupted panoramic views of an entire length of the Fig Tree Pocket river reach. Riverside rooms of the 834m2 residence capture magical river views, the romance of the yachts moored at the Carrington Boat Club and the ever-changing sky colour reflections.
Lower level – a relaxed comfortable lifestyle with an elegant international influence:
A visually stunning central atrium entry and foyer area with soaring ceilings and 9m floor to ceiling glass walls welcomes you to an entire level of luxurious living, including:
– 14/16 seat formal dining overlooking salt water pool;
– dedicated fully fitted office;
– large cinema/media room;
– 1500 + bottle temperature-controlled wine cellar;
– feature stone fireplace and crystal art deco chandelier with electric hoist for changing light globes and cleaning;
– generous streamlined bathroom/powder room;
– spacious laundry with T.V. opens to drying area;
– triple secure garaging with workshop and storage space plus roller door to rear service area for access to river side, plus additional secure off-street parking.
A wing of casual living and dining opens out through triple stacked recessed glass doors to the spectacular backdrop of expansive views along the reach of the river. This area creates effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining for family and friends with generous space for larger functions.
– spacious gourmet open-plan HIA Kitchen of the Year features huge central white Statutorio marble stainless steel Miele appliances: pyrolytic oven; microwave/grill oven; built in coffee machine and bespoke cabinetry;
– entertaining deck with built in BBQ and glass safety fence;
– fully fitted executive bar (fridge, wine fridge, dishwasher) with serving window/bar that opens directly to the entertaining deck.
A grand polished Kwilla hardwood staircase rises above a water feature to lead to the upper gallery level.
Upper Level – a series of four deluxe bedrooms and four bathrooms:
– An extravagant master suite of grand proportion takes in spectacular wide river views from every angle. Expanding across the entire front width of the residence, the parents retreat features luxury fittings, including a marble floored ensuite, large double vanity; double shower; feature bath and very generous well-appointed his and hers walk-in wardrobe;
– a bedroom with ensuite, large enough to be an au pair or grandparent’s retreat;
– another generously proportioned ensuite bedroom;
– additional king-sized bedroom with river outlook and wall-mounted T.V;
– bespoke fully fitted library with two desks and ample shelving;
– walk in linen room with ample shelved storage space;
– Separate bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
Additional quality details befitting of this superior residence include:
– 2006 House of the Year and Kitchen of the Year;
– featured in Home Beautiful Magazine, Bathrooms section;
– triple recessed cornices frame architectural ceilings with platform heights and recessed feature lights;
– wall recesses, large areas of wall and custom glass cabinetry for artwork and collections;
– underground water storage tanks of 30,000 litres with pumps for irrigation;
– 5.2 MW solar heating contributes to sustainable living;
– electric heating for salt water pool;
– solid timber doors;
– remote-controlled blinds and surround sound in principal rooms;
– zoned ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans;
– Vacumaid system throughout;
– beautiful landscaped terracing and easy care gardens with automated irrigation system and flat grass area leading to the river bank.
Positioned privately on the highest allotment in an exclusive estate, its location is minutes to Fig Tree Pocket’s favoured infrastructure including Montessori; Gan Gani Community kindergarten, Fig Tree Pocket State School; secondary schools include Ambrose Treacy College; St. Peter’s Lutheran College; Brisbane Boy’s College; Stuartholme, and St. Aidans. The area boasts beautiful parks; riverside walks; playgrounds; boat ramp; equestrian facilities; and Indooroopilly/Kenmore shopping centres. Only 5 minutes from Centenary Highway with its easy access to the Gold Coast via Logan Motorway; city, 20-25 minutes to the airport via Legacy Way and the Airport Tunnel, yet this property offers a sanctuary retreat from suburban and city life.