Set amongst a sea of green, in a private cul-de-sac, this 514m2 residence epitomises Brisbane riverside living at its best. Masterful planning, design and engineering across three split levels has created a stunning executive home that embraces the privacy and beauty of the property location and elevation.
The architectural centrepiece of the residence features integrated structural steel, expansive panels of solar (green tint) glass and soaring 3 metre ceilings to create a huge living and dining atrium bathed in natural sunlight with a panorama of divine tree filled district views. This hub of the home’ opens out to a generously sized entertaining deck and offers a gorgeous venue for small or large dinner parties and functions. Sydney blue gum polished floorboards, New Guinea rosewood timber joinery, surround sound and ducted air add to the luxury and comfort of this space.
An entertainer’s dream kitchen, complete with a central oversized stone island bench, expanses of New Guinea Rosewood wood cabinetry and storage, miele appliances and a fabulous second preparation bench with a gorgeous outlook to a sea of trees and allows full viewing of the generously sized solar heated swimming pool.
A few steps above is the private parents retreat with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and separate guest suite with an adjunct generously sized marble bathroom/powder room.
A few steps below is another entire level of living – ideal for growing children and teenagers:
– a large multi-functional rumpus room (with a wet-bar, more storage and a concealed study desk) that opens out to a pristine level grassed lawn area. Perfectly designed for kicking a ball, playground or marquee garden party
– three king size bedrooms
– large laundry, bathroom and separate toilet
– outdoor entertaining area adjunct to 9 x 4 metre glass framed solar-heated saltwater pool
– three car remote garage, plus additional off-street parking for another three cars
– custom designed drive through garage boat parking and wash bay
– dedicated storage room and separate under stairs wine-cellar
Additional lifestyle features:
– three phase power
– 5.5 kw solar PV system
– 16,000 litre underground water storage tanks
– security system and stainless-steel security screens
– data cabling and intercom (every room)
– clipsal star server home networking system
– ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and louvres in all rooms
Elevated well above the Brisbane River, and set amongst a private enclave of residences, enjoy the ideal location of a short stroll to the local jetty for boating or fishing, delightful river breezes and a natural bush setting with multiple walking trails. Catch a bus or a city cat to the city or relax at any of the nearby multiple cafe and restaurant options at Yeronga Village, with more entertainment and shopping at the emerging Yeerongpilly Greens.
Offered to the market for the first time, this generously proportioned residence showcases remarkable engineering, construction and design that has created a family residence of distinction.