“Green Leaves”, sits on one of the largest remaining parcels of land in Brisbane’s inner-city suburbs, is available for sale for the first time in five decades.
Positioned at the high of end of Dennis Street, elevated with a northerly aspect and wide views, the charming 1920’s Queenslander is flanked by a North/South lawn tennis court, swimming pool and ambling gardens. A second street entrance from Lilly Street is at the rear of the property.
Following consideration of size (2,605m2), land configuration, location and classification and being easement and encumbrance free – a range of best-use options for the property have been canvassed in recently commissioned town planning report:
(1) Retain and restore the gracious Queenslander to create a rare prestigious residence, with 2,605m2 of hilltop privacy in one of Brisbane’s best residential localities.
(2) Demolish the existing improvements* and build your dream home complete with tennis court and classic gardens.
(3) Retain and restore existing residence and subdivide rear portion of allotment into two or three blocks*.
(4) Remove existing residence, build a new house on existing footprint and subdivide rear portion of allotment into two or three blocks*.
(5) Remove existing residence and create up to five separate allotments*.
The two-level 1920’s Queenslander is in well-maintained original condition showcasing many of the charming period architectural details and offering scope for stunning restoration:
– an upper level of multiple living and dining areas, library, piano room and master bedroom
– the kitchen, renovated in retro style, stretches across the rear of the house to embrace wide views of the tennis court, pool and gardens and beyond to the neighbouring district
– high ornate ceilings, casement windows and fretwork woodwork throughout
– a lower level of bedrooms and living leads directly out to playgrounds, pool, tennis court (with viewing stand) and landscaped paths to rear storage house
The blue-chip location is walking distance to St Peters Lutheran College (150m), Indooroopilly cafes/restaurants and railway station (650m) plus a short drive to UQ and the CBD.
An extraordinarily rare and remarkable opportunity for buyers who appreciate the exceptional location, the rare hilltop (2,605m2) parcel of land, the social infrastructure at your doorstep and the capital growth potential.
*Subject to BCC Planning Codes and Approval