A striking architectural design compliments the prime position and natural elements of this unique lifestyle property.
Proudly positioned high and flood free on the banks of one of Brisbane’s most picturesque river stretches, opposite the lush greenery of the Sherwood Arboretum, this 1834m2 property presents an exceptional family residence and lifestyle, benchmarked by elegant living and entertaining. It includes a north/south artificial grass tennis court with lights, private lap pool and additional recreational spaces all with luxury finishes.
Beyond the gate to this private residence, entry is via an impressive botanical atrium with water feature, then foyer with generous ceiling height, which welcomes you to an entire level of relaxed sophisticated living that effortlessly balances artistic design and meticulous detail with functionality and liveability.
A series of spacious indoor/outdoor living, dining, study and recreational/office rooms seamlessly interconnect to create diverse venues for large or intimate gatherings, whilst also ensuring separate areas for enjoyment by all members of the family.
– central dining room, living and alfresco areas overlooking gardens and river;
– superbly designed open plan entertainer’s kitchen;
– expanses of glass framing river and garden views with north easterly aspect;
– full sized north/south floodlit tennis court with practice wall;
– heated 16.5m heated lap swimming pool;
– glamorous study/library with fireplace opening out to the entrance courtyard;
– large teenagers recreational room/office space opening out to the pool;
– upper level multi-room master suite, which has sublime tree-lined river views, with a generous dressing room, walk-in-robe and designer finished ensuite;
– four additional large bedrooms, all with river views and own bathroom (guest room with ensuite);
– garage with dedicated storage and space for two cars, as well as additional undercover carport covers for another two cars;
– layers of established terraced gardens, including mature lime and lychee trees.
Discreetly located at the end of a cul-de-sac lined with prestigious properties, the tranquility of its location belies its proximity to city living –
– well elevated above flood level;
– minutes to Fig Tree Pocket State School, Montessori, Gan-Gani Community Kindergarten and equestrian facilities;
– minutes to Indooroopilly Shoppingtown and other local shopping options;
– minutes to Legacy Way with direct access to Brisbane Airport (20-25 minutes) and Sunshine Coast and easy access to Gold Coast via Logan Motorway;
– nearby secondary school options include Ambrose Treacy College, St Peters Lutheran College, Brisbane Boys College, Stuartholme, St. Aidan’s and transport to city schools.
31 Rivergum Place: be prepared to fall in love with the beauty of this distinctive contemporary home with a hint of Art Deco influence. This private riverside estate will create family memories filled with regular tennis matches, lap swimming, riverside entertaining and family gatherings. Or simply to unwind and relax within the serenity of the residence and its grounds.