Centrally located immediately behind Paddington’s thriving cafe scene, with the Barracks dining, cinemas, and boutiques only footsteps away and a 10 minute walk to the city, this stunning multi-level level home offers a low maintenance city lifestyle with undeniable convenience.
Offering three levels of beautifully presented and impeccably appointed living this architecturally designed home optimizes space, light and lifestyle.
– Well thought out open-plan interiors that flow to outdoor verandas and a secluded picturesque central entertaining courtyard;
– Substantial and flexible dual level floor-plan, including a separate entrance/external access to a lower level bedroom/office;
– Open plan kitchen and entertaining areas that flow inside and out;
– Elevated above street level with views across Paddington to Mount Coot-tha;
– Striking internal staircase highlighted by glass and steel;
– Four bedrooms, two ensuited and a powder room on the entertaining level;
– Oversized secure undercover 3 car garage;
– Dedicated storage room (wine cellar potential);
– An ideal lock and leave’ proposition when travelling;
– Brisbane Boys and Girls Grammar schools a short bus trip from the door;
– Coles is across the road together with the Palace Cinema and a range of retail, dining and entertainment choices;
– Immediate proximity to the CBD;
– Secure capital growth and diverse rental opportunities.
This exceptionally practical and super convenient located residence is a rare opportunity to purchase a private residential landholding available with a 4000 postcode and will appeal to a wide range of astute buyers.