Elevated and masterfully designed across three levels to embrace sweeping treetop and city views, this executive family home is serenely positioned up a private driveway in a quiet cul-de-sac in a prime locale. The spacious home, surrounded by mature trees and landscaped gardens feels like a private retreat, yet offers the value of location, being only minutes to Toowong’s extensive infrastructure of shops, schools and public transport options.
From the moment of entry, a warm balance of contemporary finishes and spacious open plan layout invites you to unwind and relax. Expanses of glass fill the house with light and a thoughtful design delivers space for the entire family.
Central level: exceptional family living areas, with ample space for larger gatherings;
– two large separate yet open plan expansive living/meals areas that stretch through glass doors to wide decks that embrace both city views and poolside living;
– generously appointed designer kitchen features a stunning stone centre island with soft-close custom cabinetry, and is perfectly positioned between both living areas
– Multiple decks offer outdoor, entertaining and poolside living
– Two large bedrooms and family bathroom
– Large convenient laundry opens directly out to drying area;
Upper level: is entirely dedicated to a parents retreat with stunning views, featuring an oversized bedroom, deluxe en-suite, private balcony and study/studio/lounge or nursery;
Lower level: offers separate accommodation for guests or teenager living, with a private large bedroom and bathroom.
Additional features include
• garaging and off-street carport parking for three vehicles
• mature landscaped gardens
• polished floor boards & crisp white and neutral colour tones throughout
• air- conditioning and ceiling fans
• dedicated large storage areas
A huge pool and poolside deck completes this property that epitomises Queensland living.
Location: Less than 8km to Brisbane CBD and only minutes access to public transport and some of Queensland’s acclaimed schooling options, including BBC, Stuartholme, St. Peters College, Queensland Academy of Maths and Science and a range of restaurants, cafes and shopping options.
Open for inspection or by private appointment – a gorgeous lifestyle opportunity for a family seeking quality, location and convenience.