This spacious elevated townhouse features four bedrooms over three levels, offering you and your family multiple living zones creating excellent separation and exceptional convenience.
– Three generous light-filled bedrooms; all with direct access to a balcony on the upper level
– Centrally located open-plan living and dining perfectly connected to the covered veranda
– Two-car lock-up garage
– Two bathrooms plus separate powder room on the ground floor
– Private courtyard
– Glorious outlook
– Quietly positioned at the rear of the complex
– All bedrooms with air conditioning/ceiling fans
– Low Body Corporate fees
– Large second living area/fourth bedroom plus a powder room and laundry located on the lower level presenting an opportunity to accommodate extended family, or to generate additional income.
Situated in a brilliant location within walking distance to reliable public transport (both train & bus), cafs and shops, as well as the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. The property is just 900m to QASMT and in the catchment of the highly sought after Indooroopilly State School, as well as being in close proximity to some of Brisbane’s highest performing private secondary schools, including Brisbane Boys’ College and St Peters Lutheran College. This townhouse offers the savvy buyer an affordable opportunity to secure an incredible piece of real estate be it to use for children while they study at University of Queensland, or for a family looking for a home with a multi-generational layout.