This two level townhouse has plenty of space, whether you’re a professional couple looking for a lock and leave lifestyle or a family wanting to be in the highly sought-after Indooroopilly State School catchment. The large open floor plan is ideally laid out for entertaining, connecting the indoors with the beautifully lush outdoor area. The kitchen is extremely well appointed and oversized, featuring Ceasarstone benchtops and Miele appliances, with a large built in study nook. On the upper level is three light filled bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and WIR and air conditioned.
The build quality and design of this home is perfect for a family or someone wanting to work from home. North facing outdoor. Situated on a 280m2 block with a beautiful lush low maintenance garden, with a large covered outdoor facing perfect North/East, and in a small block of three, all of which are owner occupied with very low body corporate fees make this a very rare find. Features include:
– In a small complex of three (all owner occupied)
– Modern open plan layout
– Stunning kitchen with Stone benchtops and Miele appliance
– Large covered north facing entertainers patio
– Two bathrooms plus centrally located powder room
– Small pets will love the easy access to the garden
– Peaceful and private with exceptional convenience
– Double lock up garage with internal access (currently set up as one garage and study/office/teenagers retreat)
Simply move in and enjoy, you’ve found the perfect property.
Located in a quiet pocket in Indooroopilly, surrounded by established gardens, this is in a convenient and highly sought-after area in close proximity reliable public transport, University of Queensland, some charming caf’s and just 5km to Brisbane’s CBD.
– Indooroopilly Shopping Centre – 400m
– Hillsdon Kindergarten – 580m
– Indooroopilly State School – 850m
– Indooroopilly State High – 1.5km
– Brisbane Boys College – 1.7km