Set in a popular pocket of leafy Taringa, one of Brisbane’s most desirable suburbs, this original 1950’s home, on the market for the first time, sits on a 809m2 near level corner block, with dual street access. Currently over one title with frontages of 39m and 15.9m, this site is prime for development.
An opportunity exists for you to either create a boutique terraced townhome complex with private entry driveways, a block of units, two homes each on 405m2 or perhaps leave as one big block and build a dream home for you and the family to enjoy (STCA).
– 809m2 corner block – Approximate frontage of 39m x 15.9m
– Original 1950’s home on the market for the first time
– Option to build townhouses, units or dream home (STCA)
– Exceptional convenience to transport, shops, cafe’s, University of Queensland & CBD
– Within Indooroopilly State School Catchment
Located in a prime position within easy walk of the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Indooroopilly State School, and at your door is the charming Abode cafe, Hillsdon Deli, parks, and reliable public transport.
The owner is committed and this will be sold on or before auction, so if you are looking to profit through development this should be your project for 2019.