Hidden away is this stunning family home at the end of a cul-de-sac in the heart of Graceville.
Your family will build a life time of memories in a very special part of Brisbane.
The views of the River are endless up and down both reaches providing a river lifestyle that most can only dream of.
This substantial home was built to last, with concrete suspended slab construction and quality workmanship. Architecturally crafted with a magnificent peaked entry void, the high ceilings provide a wonderful feeling of spaciousness while ensuring cross ventilation from river breezes.
Numerous internal and external living areas, terraces, pool and an exclusive pontoon on title, make this the ideal home to be enjoyed by the whole family.
– 4 bedrooms (master with large walk-in robe)
– 3 ensuites (master with spa)
– 3 car side-by-side lock-up garage
– Swimming pool with entertainment area.
– Own non-shared pontoon
– Fully optioned gourmet kitchen
– Formal lounge with built-in cabinetry and fireplace
– Media room/sunken lounge
– Fully zoned ducted air-conditioning with ceiling fans
– Internal security system
– Surround sound and intercom system
– Scullery and wine cellar
– Superb finishes throughout including marble features
– Fully fitted-out study
– Guest quarters or gym on the pool level
– Close to primary and secondary schools, University of Queensland
– Near Brisbane Golf Club, sporting facilities, cinema, shopping
– Easy access to train, bus, Western Freeway, Centenary Highway
Graceville is a highly sought after blue chip riverside suburb in the western suburbs and is just 8kms from the CBD.
This is truly a rare opportunity to secure a very private lifestyle in the heart of Graceville on our beautiful Brisbane River.