Nestled amongst an enclave of prestigious properties, this substantial three level residence has been superbly designed for modern family living only moments from the gates of St Peters College.
Recently renovated from top to bottom with superior detail and designer finishes, including brush box timber flooring, glass, stainless steel and stone. The stunning pool and private outdoor living areas offer a resort style lifestyle ready for immediate enjoyment.
Centrally positioned as the hub of the home the gorgeous new kitchen creates a beautiful setting for family meals, dinner parties and weekend gatherings. Features include a built in AEG coffee machine, induction cook top, pyrolytic oven, butler’s pantry with double sink, exquisite stone bench top and custom cabinetry.
Open plan living and entertaining areas expand from the kitchen out through wide glass doors to undercover timber outdoor entertaining:
– A huge pool with glass pebbling and landscaped surrounds
– Contemporary poolside entertaining gazebo
– A lush level green lawn courtyard, ideal for children and pets
– Mature trees and gardens (with automated watering system) frame the alfresco outdoor living ensuring peace and privacy
Also on the central living level:
– Master suite and ensuite with walk in robe
– Additional two sizeable bedrooms (or study), one opening onto private courtyard
– Luxurious family bathroom
– Media or family room with adjoining deck
The upper level offers an attractive dedicated space for children/teenagers, with two large bedrooms sharing a full bathroom.
The lower level, with its own separate entrance, is a completely self-contained studio with kitchenette, renovated bathroom and large utility area creating a flexible floorplan.
Additional features to enhance comfortable living include generous two-car secure garaging with store room plus additional extra storage shed, plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans, security system.
The exceptional lifestyle of luxury and convenience offered with this address includes:
– Immediate proximity to some of Brisbane’s best educational facilities, including St Peters College (100m stroll), Ironside State School catchment and the University of Queensland
– Your choice of a walk to St Lucia Golf Course and 100 Acre Bar & Restaurant or a 3 minute drive to Indooroopilly Golf Course
– Walking distance to Indooroopilly rail and selection of cafes, restaurants and boutiques
If you are seeking space for all of your family, privacy, location and all the renovations complete’ we welcome you to inspect this impressive property as soon as possible prior to Auction.