Positioned discretely at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a stunning street appeal that features expansive wrap around verandahs, mature trees, established flat lawns and a sandstone pillared and terraced entry, this distinctive residence boasts quality, space and elegant living.
Showcasing a masterful design, beyond its welcoming foyer entry, a huge (5 x 12m) central open plan living and dining area, enhanced with soaring 10-foot ceilings, opens out through timber bi-fold doors to an oversized deck and entertainers’ bar that overlooks a landscaped pool and waterfall.
Five spacious bedrooms (or four bedrooms plus study) open to the wide wrap-around verandah through French styled glass doors that welcome north easterly light and breezes and picturesque tree lined views.
Additional notable features include:
• stunning entertainers’ kitchen with multiple granite bench-tops, freestanding 90cm oven with 6 gas burner stovetop, central island, walk in pantry and an abundance of custom cabinetry
• oversized deluxe master suite, with walk-in robe and en-suite, located privately at one end of the house
• additional large en-suited bedroom
• additional living and lounge areas on upper level with open fireplace, bay windows and all with direct access to verandahs (total four living areas on upper level) offering leafy views
• fully equipped theatre (and/or separate additional accommodation, with own bathroom) on lower level
• wine cellar
• undercover garaging for two cars plus storage, and additional multicar off-street parking
• superior interior design and appointments include polished floorboards, custom drapery, light-fittings and a fresh palette of paint
• ducted air and ceiling fans throughout
• fully fenced, 44 metre frontage, 1,050m2 mature low maintenance landscaped grounds
• both the block and the house face due North
• full irrigation system
• Bosch dial-up security system
• 4x Liebherr premium built-in refrigerator-freezers in kitchen
Situated in central Chapel Hill the property is ideally located for a growing family:
• Close to a range of local childcare centres, primary schools and bus transport to senior school options including Brisbane Grammar, All Hallows and Terrace, BBC, St Peters College, Brigidine College and Kenmore State High School
• 2-minute access to Western Freeway leading to Legacy Way Tunnel and airports, Gold Coast M1 and Ipswich motorway
• 8km and only 15 minutes to CBD
• 5-minute to Kenmore Shopping Village and 8-minute drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Town, restaurants and specialty boutiques
A timeless and elegant property, this contemporary federation residence offers a rare opportunity to secure charm, size and space in a central sought after location.