This Queenslander family home has been meticulously restored and extended, siting on a double allotment of 906m2 with stunningly landscaped grounds. 56 Lucinda Street, Taringa presents a rare private, convenient and luxurious family lifestyle opportunity.
Artfully designed and presented, this rare inner city sanctuary will steal your heart from entry. An appealing fusion of modern luxury with traditional features and a consistent theme of light, space and privacy for the the whole family, include:
– Multiple dedicated retreats, living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces;
– Oversized separated private master suite with WIR and exquisite ensuite;
– Traditional pressed metal high ceilings, VJ walls and welcoming central hallway layout;
– Superbly appointed outdoor entertaining deck with custom BBQ, wok cooking and refrigeration appointments;
– Open plan living and dining areas stretch out to expansive wrap around verandahs to embrace northerly breezes and a wide viewline from Mt Coot-tha to the city;
– Level grassed lawns, including landscaped gardens, offer endless hours of secure child and pet play directly visible from residence;
– State of the art kitchen including Ilve and Bosch appliances and granite benchtops;
– Luxurious appointments throughout including plantation shutters, bespoke cabinetry and air-conditioning;
– Separate study and additional reading room;
– Three car undercover parking;
– Huge lower level storage;
– Landscaped 20 metre frontage with beautiful streetscape.
– Walk to bus and rail transport;
– Stroll to local cafes and restaurants;
– University of Qld – 8 min drive;
– CBD less than 4 kms;
– Indooroopilly and Toowong Shopping Centre minutes away;
– St.Lucia and Indooroopilly Golf minutes away;
– Multiple nearby schooling options including Ironside SS, St.Peters College, Brisbane Boys College, Bridgidene College and Indooroopilly State High School;
This outstanding property is being sold by Auction on site 15 September at 11:30am. Private viewings available in addition to the scheduled Open Homes. Offers prior to Auction will be considered.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.