Situated on an elevated 405m2 block in the highly sought-after suburb of Indooroopilly, this is an opportunity not to miss!
Whilst the property is currently tenanted, you have options with the land;
Remove the existing home, design and build a bespoke residence with beautiful mountain views or a purpose built home for student accommodation generating high yields for the astute investor.
Only 100m walk to Indooroopilly State School, walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping centre, and within close proximity to the University of Queensland and public transport. Features include:
• 405m2 elevated block with approx 10m frontage
• Post war home with two bedrooms
• Current rental yield, $345 per week
• Ultra-convenient location with Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Indooroopilly State School & public transport at your doorstep
• 10 minutes to the University of Queensland & 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD
With this central location comes all the benefits of being close to reliable public transport, high performing public schools, excellent shopping, loads of charming cafs, cinema’s , and University of Queensland. Indooroopilly Shoppingtown and the train station less than 1klm. Currently rented at $345 per week, with the lease expiring April 18th, 2019 this is an opportunity with plenty of potential for future growth as land to build a new home or purpose build student accommodation.