Positioned in a tightly-held tranquil street overlooking parklands, this exceptional residence has been artfully designed for those who value quality and location. An impressive streetscape, including manicured hedges and sandstone walkways, unfolds to a distinctive home of superior design, size and immaculate finish.
A feeling of relaxed luxury welcomes you from entry and continues throughout two levels of spacious (530m2) high ceilinged elegant living, including:
• grand central black marble staircase;
• multiple indoor and alfresco entertaining areas ;
• separate large formal dining (capacity for 12 seat);
• large lower level lounge with fireplace stretches to sandstone front terrace through French doors;
• stunning deluxe en-suited Master suite;
• en-suited guest bedroom;
• timeless neutral finishes include parquetry flooring, French doors, shutters, chandeliers, marble tiling and timber features;
• newly renovated expansive entertainers’ dream kitchen, framed with windows and glass ceiling to embrace natural light;
• separate home office, with optional additional office/gymnasium/multipurpose room;
• secure undercover 3 car garaging plus additional carport;
• rendered block construction and suspended concrete floors;
• beautifully established low maintenance landscaping;
• outdoor shed, and;
• 754m2 level block.
Set within a prestigious enclave of quality property, only 5km from Brisbane CBD, the blue-chip address offers the convenience of:
• walking distance to St Peters College, Indooroopilly SHS, Brigidine College and a range of public transport options, including rail;
• minutes drive to Queensland University, BBC and Indooroopilly Golf Club, and;
• close proximity to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and a range of cafes, restaurants and boutiques.
50 Gilgandra Street offers a relaxed beautiful lifestyle, in an exclusive location. Properties of this quality are rarely available and are in high demand.