An exceptional opportunity exists for the astute buyer to secure a recently renovated two bedroom home in one of Taringa’s quietest streets.
Backing on to nature reserve, this delightful 1960’s home offers buyers the option of either an outstanding address to call home, develop now or land bank for the future.
Situated on a prime elevated 592m2 this parcel of LMR zoned land with approximately 15m frontage is in a highly sought after cul de sac of residences. Features include two light filled bedrooms, full length rear verandah, warm hardwood floors throughout, striking modern kitchen with ceasarstone benchtops, air conditioned living area, single carport, plus loads of under the house storage.
A range of options are on offer:
Move straight in whilst you consider extending the existing residence or;
Remove the existing home, design and build a bespoke residence
– Fully fenced and secure 592m2 block (zoned LMR) backing on to reserve
– Highly sought after cul de sac in blue chip suburb
– Recently renovated throughout
– 1960’s built home with two bedrooms and hardwood flooring all on one level
– Reliable public transport such as Taringa train station just short walk away
– Walk to Indooroopilly Shoppingtown in just ten minutes
– Within the catchment of the top ranked Indooroopilly State School, and many private school options including Brisbane Boys’ College, St Peters Lutheran College
– Rental appraisal; $550 per week
With this ideal Taringa location comes all the benefits of being close to reliable public transport, high performing schools, University of Queensland, reliable public transport, excellent shopping, cinema’s and loads of charming caf’s. Demand for this rare opportunity to create a lifestyle residence, designed to suit your specific needs, in a highly sought after residential address will be high. The seller has decided it is time for the next family to enjoy this premier location and benefit from continued future growth.