Unobstructed panoramic views from Mount Coot-tha across the full CBD skyline welcome you from entry to this pristinely maintained and presented North East corner apartment.
Conveniently located in the established boutique apartment complex, “Kiara”, in the heart of Taringa, this private and spacious apartment has been designed to embrace the very best of its premium hilltop location.
– Spacious open plan living and dining rooms that stretch out through glass sliding doors to a huge private entertaining veranda to embrace stunning views and enjoy the delightful North East aspect;
– The front corner position of the kitchen – in immaculate art deco style – features windows that invite views, light and breezes. A servery provides direct access to the veranda for day and night dining, relaxing and entertaining;
– Architect designed lighting and cabinetry introduces a contemporary accent to the living and dining (or media) rooms;
– Two generous sized bedrooms with city views;
– Master bedroom has ensuite with walk through wardrobe;
– Self-contained inbuilt laundry with fan-driven airing/drying (plus additional dedicated common area drying lines);
– Convenient direct access from drive through entry directly onto apartment level (no stairs required);
– Undercover lock up garage with storage area;
– Additional secure ample sized storage room with shelving;
– Intercom security and split air-conditioning;
– Extremely private and only 15 apartments in building.
A compelling inner city location: with public transport at its door, immediate proximity to the University of Queensland (3km) and Indooroopilly Shoppingtown (2km), a choice of local cafes and shops within walking distance and only a 10-minute drive to the CBD.
A generously sized and welcoming apartment that highlights a well designed building – surrounded with mature greenery, elevated with ideal northerly aspect, full city and suburban views, privacy, security, ample storage and easy access. An ideal home or welcome addition to an investment portfolio.