Set in the original prestigious courts of Mount Ommaney, this beautifully presented family home offers the residents a sanctuary in which to entertain with privacy. Generously proportioned, with multiple living zones, this architecturally designed, double brick home built in 1969, has been stylishly updated but still maintains striking original features like high raked ceilings. This multi-generational layout, allows you, the new owner, the potential to create dual living.
– At the top of a private and exclusive enclave
– 1123m2 elevated block capturing excellent views
– Huge open plan dining/living on upper level
– Four light filled bedrooms, all with plenty of built in’s
– Two modern and stylish bathrooms
– Excellent separation with multiple living zones for all the family
– Multi-generational layout with potential to create dual living
– Air conditioned throughout
– Two car accommodation with plenty of additional off street parking
– Sitting room showcasing vaulted ceilings and hardwood flooring
– Huge study/office, with loads of additional storage, ideal for those working from home
– Large sparkling pool surrounded by established gardens and adjoining expansive covered deck
– Easy access to high performing schools, reliable public transport, M5, Legacy Way
Within walking distance to the Mount Ommaney Shopping centre, medical centre, bus stops and a vast range of charming caf’s. To appreciate this unique home you simply must inspect.