Centrally located immediately behind Paddington’s thriving cafe scene, with the Barracks dining, cinemas, and boutiques only footsteps away and a 10 minute walk to the city, this charming dual level Queenslander cottage offers a low maintenance city lifestyle with undeniable convenience.
Offering two levels of beautifully presented and impeccably appointed living this character rich Queenslander cottage has been stunningly modernised to optimize space, light and lifestyle.
– elegant open-plan interiors that flow to outdoor verandahs and a secluded picturesque rear entertaining courtyard and garden;
– substantial and flexible dual level floor-plan, including a separate entrance/external access to a lower level apartment option’, offers multiple dual living/rental/extended family options;
– contemporary appealing kitchens on each level with adjunct sun-drenched bay window family dining;
– elevated above street level with 11ft ceilings and timber floors;
– open plan living and formal dining with brick fireplace;
– two en-suited bedrooms on upper level; additional king sized bedroom and third bathroom on lower level;
– oversized secure undercover double garage – capable of parking three small cars;
– huge dedicated storage room (wine cellar potential) plus undercroft storage;
– private, leafy and quiet setting;
– an ideal lock and leave’ proposition when travelling;
– Brisbane Boys and Girls Grammar schools a short bus trip from the door;
– Coles is across the road together with the Palace Cinema and a range of retail, dining and entertainment choices;
– immediate proximity to the CBD;
– secure capital growth and diverse rental opportunities.
This exceptionally practical, elegant and super convenient located residence is a rare opportunity to purchase one of the larger private residential landholdings available with a 4000 postcode (293m2) and will appeal to a wide range of astute buyers.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.