This exceptional residence is the ideal haven for your multi-generational family. Located on a private and peaceful 1758m2 ridge and set back away from the street, this property of grand proportions is the perfect home you have been looking for.
Showcasing Mid-Century modern architecture, and originally built in 1955 by a master craftsman, has over the years been transformed into a significant and sophisticated family entertainer, with all rooms of generous size. The verandah faces north and is the entire length of the house, where you’ll relax and entertain, whilst enjoying breezes and lush views of the gardens, including a magnificent Schotia Tree, and swimming pool area.
The home features polished hardwood floors, plantation shutters, high ceilings throughout, and with every bedroom leading directly out to the balcony, this is a truly unique property. Features include:
• 1758m2 of immaculately landscaped grounds
• Multi generational layout, includes a self contained wing
• Five bedrooms, all with direct balcony access, plus additional study
• Three car accommodation & additional workshop/storage
• c1955 built by master craftsman
• Single level living
• The verandah, extends the entire length of the home
• Beautiful kitchen featuring five burner gas cooktop
• Central location close to shops, schools, caf’s and reliable public transport
• Simply unique residence on substantial grounds
In an unbeatable location within close proximity to high performing schools such as Ambrose Treacy College, St Peters Lutheran College, and OLR. An easy walk to local shops, restaurants, parks, and a bus at your front door, and only 10km to the CBD.
If you’ve been searching for a home office, or a place where your extended family can visit or stay, then this tranquil one of a kind residence is a must see. Auction on-site May 12th at 10:00am if not sold prior.