Located in an enviably quiet tree-lined street in the heart of Paddington, the masterful renovation of this pre war two level residence needs to be seen to be appreciated. Visually striking from the moment of entry, the uncompromised quality of the newly finished designer interiors compliment a spacious home perfect for larger families with two complete levels of living.
The design of both levels of the residence flows to outdoor living overlooking a breathtaking magnesium swimming pool (with heat pump) and spa befitting the most luxurious of hotels – including two infinity edges and waterfalls, dual entry and is fully tiled in glass mosaics with 15m lap lane.
Both upper and lower levels of living feature their own full sized stunning kitchens that seamlessly integrate open plan living areas through sliding glass doors to large outdoor entertaining decks overlooking the designer pool. Timeless design elements have been used to create warmth and flow throughout the home including spotted gum hardwood floors upstairs and Middle Eastern limestone floors downstairs, designer palette of colors, oversized doors and floating sheer curtains.
– 370m2 of contemporary luxury living on a low maintenance 405m2 block
– 3.2metre high ceilings with recessed features and custom cornices
– each of the two designer kitchens showcasing premium appliances and inclusions and exclusive full slab imported stone central benches:
* Upstairs kitchen – imported Lennon Granite
* Downstairs kitchen – Mariachi Stone
– three of the five bedrooms are en-suited including a private Master retreat (with WIR)
– stunning designer bathrooms, featuring floor to ceiling exclusive imported European tiles and natural stone vanity benchtops
– office/study with custom joinery and ample storage
– a complete laundry on each level – lower with access to courtyard drying and upper with drying deck
– 10kw solar panels, positioned north
– lifestyle design with separate entry for dual living, teenage retreat, guest or nanny accommodation
– undercover garaging for two cars
– air-conditioning and ceiling fans
The meticulous detail and finish of this superior renovation reflects a flawless dedication to the best of the best. Immerse yourself in the Paddington lifestyle, with this luxurious property located only a short stroll to the Paddington’s gorgeous restaurants, cafes and boutiques, less than 2km from the CBD, and easy access to a range of private and public schools.