Boasting superior location, aspect, size and subdivision potential, the sale of 51 Berry Street Sherwood presents multiple opportunities to utilize this premier low-density address.
The entire 845m2 property is cricket pitch flat, with a north-easterly aspect, and attractively located amongst established tree-lined wide high-demand residential streets.
In a highly regarded enclave of tightly held riverside residences on the highside’ of Sherwood, the original post war home is in sound condition – filled with appealing features including four bedrooms, ornate plaster cornices, original brick fireplace and a stylish retro’ kitchen complete with booth eatery.
A range of options presented by this outstanding property offering include:
– design and build a bespoke distinctive residence on a large level lot
– remove existing home, build one residence and sell the second block
– remove existing home and build two residences
– restore and extend existing residence, add a pool and enjoy
51 Berry Street is ideally positioned for convenience, only a short stroll to:
– Graceville cafes, restaurants and cinema (530m)
– Graceville Train Station (600m) and Sherwood Train Station (630m)
– Local Bus Stop (260m)
– Local private and public school options including St Aidan’s Anglican Girls’ School, Sherwood State School, Corinda High Schools, Brisbane Boys’ College, Brigidine College, St Peters Lutheran College and Ambrose Treacy College,
– Sherwood Woolworths (830m) and Corinda Coles (1.5km)
– Sherwood Arboretum (360m) plus numerous parks and ovals
– Major regional shopping at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (featuring 353 shops)
Demand for this opportunity to create a lifestyle residence, designed to suit specific preferences and requirements, in a highly sought after residential address and aspect will be high. After 65 enjoyable years the seller has packed up and moved, now this home is ready for the next family to enjoy.