This exceptional apartment located in The Riviera Terraced Villas, enjoys a commanding city skyline and wonderful Brisbane river views. The apartment provides a flat stroll from your car park to living area, no lift access required. Buyers looking for a generous sized home with plenty of privacy and single level living located in this highly sought after Southbank precinct, will be impressed.
The apartment is spacious throughout and has been designed to provide a multi generational layout with excellent separation, creating an enviable inner city lifestyle.
– Spectacular city and river views
– Single level living, with no stairs
– Three light filled bedrooms – main with walk in robe, ensuite & direct balcony access
– Two extra large bathrooms with stone bench tops, the ensuite having a separate bath and shower
– Kitchen with granite bench tops and ample storage space
– Spacious open plan living/dining area connected via floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to the entertainer’s balcony
– Large laundry with built in cupboards
– Air-conditioned throughout
– Secure undercover double side by side car parks with additional storage, plus ample visitor car parks
– Resort style pool and BBQ area, intercom security and beautifully maintained gardens throughout the complex
– Walk to South Bank Parklands, the arts and cultural precinct, some of Brisbane’s finest restaurants and cafes
– Located in the Brisbane State High School catchment Area, and easy walk to Somerville House and St Laurence’s
– Lady Cilento Hospital just 500m away
This is a great opportunity to secure a prestigious apartment with views of both reaches of the river including the Kangaroo Point cliffs and the Storey Bridge. To ensure you have the best seats in the house for Riverfire Festival call now to arrange your inspection.