An outstanding opportunity exists for the astute buyer to secure a solid brick two level home in one of Taringa’s quietest streets.
The home is perched on 405m2 block in a tightly held and quiet tree-lined cul de sac, located only a short walk to every amenity the savvy home owner/investor could wish for.
The lower level features an open plan living/dining with raked ceilings, and glass sliding doors to connect with the outdoor area. The large functional kitchen with walk in pantry, is like the rest of the home – in original condition and prime for renovating to your taste. Also downstairs is a powder room and separate laundry which leads out to the rear courtyard and garden. Features include:
– Elevated 405m2 block
– Unbeatable location – ‘Close to Everything’
– Solid brick home c1980’s construction
– Three light filled bedrooms with built in’s
– Large functional kitchen with walk in pantry
– Separate bathroom and powder room upstairs
– Powder room downstairs
– Two car accommodation (one lock up & one carport)
– Less than 1km to Taringa Railway Station and Indooroopilly Shoppingtown and only 3km to UQ Campus; 6km to CBD
With this ideal Taringa location comes all the benefits of being close to reliable public transport, high performing public & private schools, excellent shopping, loads of charming cafs, including my local favourite Abode, and University of Queensland. Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is less than 1km, and a short walk gets you to Taringa Railway Station.
It’s the perfect investment, or first home for a young family to renovate and value add.
You simply cannot afford to miss this opportunity.