Elevated, private and exclusively located in a quiet street in the heart of Paddington, the recent meticulous renovation of this sophisticated Queenslander has produced two levels of seamlessly integrated indoor and outdoor living enhanced with striking architectural elements, superior quality inclusions and an absolute dedication to luxury, lifestyle, and convenience.
Upon entry, beyond its wide 17m frontage, easterly panoramic views across the CBD profile to the tree-lined horizon of Mt Coot-tha sets the backdrop on the upper level of this spectacular residence. A masterfully designed layout extends large indoor living spaces, a magnificent new kitchen and a new wing of flawlessly appointed bedrooms and bathrooms with a spacious outdoor entertaining area and glass balustraded swimming pool.
The expansive corner triple stacker glass sliders used to create this stunning layout, where the outdoors and indoors blend as one, showcases the architectural excellence invested to create this outstanding home that harmoniously balances functionality with beauty.
Perhaps it is the heart of the home – the spectacular kitchen – that will steal your heart. Centrally located, with direct access to all living, dining and entertaining areas, some of its notable features include;
– single slab 20mm Calcutta Nuvo stone benchtops;
– state of the art touch control Fisher & Paykel entertainer’s oven and Bosch dishwasher;
– double under-mount sink, soft touch 2-PAC deep wide drawers, refrigeration plumbing;
– Butlers pantry with continued stone benchtop, additional sink and an abundance of thoughtfully crafted storage cabinetry.
The benchmark of quality and premium finish set by the kitchen continues throughout the renovated upper level of the residence with an attention to detail and thoughtful design that requires inspection to fully appreciate;
– Interior designed neutral palette of white and grey tones with a contemporary mix of sleek stone finishes, wide polished wooden floorboards and travertine tiles;
– Luxury bathrooms feature Herringbone tiles, Villeroy and Boch and custom cabinetry (including inbuilt shaving cabinets);
– Deluxe Master suite with his and hers’ walk through wardrobe and ensuite;
– Two additional well sized bedrooms with built ins plus separate study and multi-use room adjunct to the deck (ideal for children’s play room – with direct visual supervision available from the kitchen);
– Led lighting and sensored hallway lighting;
– Custom crafted dedicated drop zone (concealed storage cabinetry for hats, bags and last minute entry and exit accessories);
– Audio/Visual intercom with entry key code access;
– Huge 12kW (48 panels) 3 phase battery ready solar system with premium quality equipment including Italian made inverter;
– Ducted air-conditioning;
– Smart data/media wiring .
An inviting new designer pool with wide spa seat, remote controlled water and spa feature and pool lights – accessed directly from the entertainment area with full viewing from kitchen and living areas – completes an entire level of luxury modern and convenient living.
The lower level of the home offers further space for a large family and guests, including two additional bedrooms framed with plantation shutters, a large media/ rumpus room, bathroom, cellar space, additional storage and double undercover secure garage. Two dedicated drying areas service the laundry with landscaped and sealed side access, a central grassed courtyard and an abundance of undercroft storage.
With an emphasis on quality and lifestyle (walking distance to the CBD, Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane River and a wide choice of award winning restaurants and cafs at your doorstep), the architectural fusion of original Queensland features (circa 1920’s faade, VJ panelled walls, high ceilings) with an exceptional contemporary renovation has created a commanding and rare residence of timeless distinction.