Rarely does a more peaceful and affordable acreage property exist than 32 Amanda Street, Brookfield. Set in a pristine bushland setting, at the end of a long private driveway, this 1970’s home offers tranquillity and seclusion. This tightly held Brookfield home is now on the market for the first time since it was built.
The expansive use of glass sliding doors and exposed timber beams in the open plan living and dining rooms allows beautiful views. Features include:
– 1.02 hectares (10,200m2) block
– Three light filled bedrooms plus study and bathroom on the upper level
– All living and a powder room on the lower level
– Expansive use of high ceilings & sliding glass doors ensures great connectivity to the outdoors
– Double carport and shed to store the ride on mower
– Large paddocks of flat grassed lawn, ideal for keeping horses
– Outdoor entertaining patio overlooking lush grounds and beyond
– Convenient inner Brookfield location only minutes to Kenmore shops, Schools and within walking distance to public transport
– Situated minutes to high performing local schools, walk to reliable public transport
Excellent choice of charming cafe’s and shopping nearby making this location an outstanding lifestyle choice
Great opportunity to move right in, value add, rent it out or design and build your dream home.
Acreage properties in such convenient locations are becoming a highly sought after particularly when value for money and so much potential is on offer. Motivated vendors instructions are clear, this property will be sold.