Be prepared to fall in love with the meticulous crafting of design elements, the finest of finishes and a relaxed sense of luxury created by the recent architectural transformation of this centrally located Queensland cottage.
Set on a low maintenance private 405m2 block this immaculate residence embraces the Queensland lifestyle with its spacious open plan living and dining area that stretches seamlessly through impressive vast glass bi-fold doors to an expansive entertaining deck.
A fresh contemporary kitchen, with ceasar stone bench-tops, Carrara marble splash-back and Westinghouse appliances, is perfectly positioned for easy and inclusive family dining and entertaining and enjoys an abundance of natural light with tree-lined views and the opportunity to watch children (and/or pets) playing on the backyard grassed lawns.
– design elements include European hardwood timber and white plantation shutters
– three air-conditioned bedrooms, two deluxe bathrooms (incl. en-suite to master) framed with floor to ceiling tiling and marble
– high ceilings and VJ walls
– private landscaped outdoor living and manicured lawn
– generous laundry and huge storage area on lower level
– double undercover carport
Ideally located within the Rainworth State School catchment and only minutes from Stuartholme School, Toowong Shopping Centre, popular Rosalie cafes, a walk to public transport and bikeways and a short drive to University of Queensland and Brisbane CBD.
An impressive home with stunning interiors that has been flawlessly renovated and designed to capture the beauty of its natural surroundings and deliver a stylish low-maintenance convenient lifestyle.