Situated on the banks of the Brisbane River in a prestigious Westlake enclave this beautiful riverfront home on 1493m2 block provides an oasis of tranquillity.
Privacy, sophistication and relaxed living are the hallmarks of this expansive home with its aesthetic appeal, functional layout and breathtaking river panoramas, opposite unspoilt bushland.
Spread over two levels the spacious open plan living and entertaining areas are ideal for any family. The high quality central kitchen connects on to all living zones and overlooks the pool/outdoor entertaining areas, taking full advantage of the serene north facing river views.
With the lower level fully focused on living and outdoor entertaining, the upper level contains four well-appointed bedrooms, three of which have direct access to the balcony overlooking the river.
The king-sized master bedroom is the perfect parents retreat with an oversized ensuite, a walk-in wardrobe. Features include:
• Large 1493m2 block with 29m of river frontage
• Master bedroom with ensuite, spa bath and walk-in wardrobe
• Three bedrooms with waterfront views
• A large study, home office or alternatively a fifth bedroom on the ground floor
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning
• Multiple outdoor entertainment areas including covered gazebo overlooking the river
• Three-car accommodation with electric roller doors
In close proximity to high performing schools, such as Brisbane Boys’ College and St Aidan’s Anglican School, reliable public transport, motorways to the Brisbane CBD and shops such as Mount Ommaney Shopping centre, Jindalee Homemaker Centre and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a prestigious riverfront family home in a tightly held and popular neighbourhood.