Perched on a ridgetop with a beautiful northern aspect, this home is the ultimate entertainer. With a newly completed resort style pool area, and an oversized African hut featuring vaulted ceilings, much like the interior of the home. It’s hard to top this outdoor area, which transforms the back garden into a private oasis, perfect for balmy summer evenings.
With a re-emerged popularity of its 1970’s architecture, this much-loved family home boasts dramatic timber ceilings, hardwood floors, an open plan layout, multiple living zones and a flexible layout suitable for all families. In a highly sought-after pocket of Kenmore this home features:
– Desirable 706m2 block on ridgetop position
– Resort style pool with huge African entertaining hut
– High quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
– Vaulted ceilings with exposed timber beams and hardwood floors
– Modern open plan living with multiple living zones
– Two bedrooms up and two down, creating a flexible layout
– Beautifully landscaped gardens creating privacy throughout
– Two car garage with a storage room and work shed
– Reliable public transport, with the Rocket Bus stop at your doorstep
The design of this home is both ‘beautiful to look at and a pleasure to live in’.
This is an opportunity to obtain a lifestyle sought by so many in the increasingly popular Kenmore suburb with its vibrant community feel and excellent lifestyle amenities. Only 10km to the CBD, close to public transport, high performing private & public schools, shops and restaurants, University of Queensland, with abundance of parklands, and only twenty minutes to the airport via Legacy Way.
If Christmas lunch is at your place this year, and each year onwards, you’ll have to be quick.