Situated in the exclusive riverside suburb of Chelmer, well known for its fantastic friendly community, you’ll find this c1930s stunner, brim-full with character and with a flexible layout for those wanting to work from home. Behind a traditional picket fence, beautifully landscaped gardens and two-street access on a 630m2 corner block, there’s plenty of options with this two-storey Queenslander home.
The home features four bedrooms, two of which are master bedrooms with their own ensuites, a study (or fifth bedroom), and a lovely air-conditioned open-plan living area opening out onto a huge entertaining deck. Focusing on multiple indoor-outdoor living zones, this property is ideal for extended families, families with teenagers, or a home business.
The home features:
• multi-generational layout, easy to convert into fully self-contained, or home business
• 630m2, corner block with two-street access (via Jarrott Street)
• four bedrooms, two of which are master bedrooms with their own ensuites, and a study (or fifth bedroom)
• all bedrooms and the study with built-in cupboards
• three bathrooms – two ensuite and one semi ensuite – plus powder room
• oversized and covered entertainer’s deck with outdoor kitchen
• high ceilings, wide floorboards throughout the upper level
• open-plan living room leading to the upstairs bedroom, study and kitchen
• kitchen with walk-in pantry and stainless-steel appliances
• courtyard paved with stunning, local Helidon sandstone, extending from lower-level living
• rental estimate of $750 per week, alternatively through Air BnB achieve $200 per night
• carport area, which can accommodate four cars off street
• bus stop and train station within 500m.
When you secure this wonderful property, you have the opportunity to enjoy high-side Chelmer’s excellent amenities and vibrant village feel, with an abundance of cafs, restaurants, outstanding public and private schools, as well as easy access to transport, walkways, bikeways.
Start 2018 in one of Brisbane’s favourite and most exclusive riverside suburbs, where the median house price is currently $1.09M (up 6.9% over the past year). You simply must inspect this beautiful home.