A once in a lifetime’ opportunity to own the largest private riverfront landholding in this premier Graceville/Chelmer residential river precinct.
Located privately at the end of one of Graceville’s quaint dead-end streets, this 1959 grand three level home situated on a 6532m2 flood-free, double allotment presenting a unique riverfront acreage lifestyle with multiple development options.
Classified low density residential, this outstanding property offer numerous property options, including;
1. Restore the 5 bedroom, three level home to its former glory
2. Remove existing house, rebuild on these premier allotments
3. Retain the existing home and sell or build on the second riverfront allotment
4. Subdivide the land into 8 allotments (subject to council’s development code, local plans and overlays)
The existing home in sound condition, framed with mature Jacarandas and landscaped gardens, will appeal to post war enthusiasts, those who value homes of style, dimension and individualism as well as large families who focus on space, lifestyle and entertaining;
– three levels of living
– five bedrooms
– seven bathrooms
– a resplendent oversized master suite with balcony and river views
– authentic Hamptons styled kitchen and modern appliances
– Self-contained living area with kitchenette, ideal for guests/nanny
– Spacious (12.6 x 7.4m) living room with marble fireplace
– Family room, entertaining areas and separate dining
– Central large undercover pool
– Lawn tennis court
– Two work sheds and water tank
– 3 car undercover garaging and multiple off-road parking/boat storage
– a series of multi-use rooms, ideal for offices
68 Molonga Street is nestled privately amongst the very best of Graceville: a 500m stroll to Honour Avenue and its range of cafes, boutiques, restaurants and theatre choices, a location that suits a range of schooling choices including the highly sought Graceville State School, St Aidans, Brigidine College, St Peters and BBC and a 700m walk to the Graceville train station with its ten-minute commute to the CBD.
An extremely rare opportunity for a privileged purchaser.
For full information packs on subdivision potential contact the agent.
To be sold by public auction to finalise the Estate of Burt and Melda Peterson.