Exceptionally located on a south facing, 1657m2 ridgetop block and set back away from the street, this private home of grand proportions is the ideal residence for you and your extended family. This immaculately kept property was built for multi-generational family and year-round entertaining with all living and outdoor entertaining areas taking advantage of the expansive river views and mountain backdrop.
The resort style pool and spa, with barbecue area and multiple covered alfresco areas are only a few steps away from the downstairs bar and entertaining rooms, making this an ideal summer house for the family to relax in.
With a centrally located kitchen and four elegant open plan living zones, this level of the home is ideal for separation without being closed off from the rest of the family. A separate study, also encapsulating the views is located on this level, with its entrance in close proximity to the front door making this an ideal home office.
The expansive master bedroom retreat is also sure to impress, with an abundance of windows to take in the views and breezes, walk in wardrobe, ensuite and its own private sitting room. Additional features of this impressive residence include:
– Private and peaceful position with an outstanding river and mountain outlook
– Huge open plan living area with four living and dining zones
– Downstairs entertaining area complete with bar, guest bedroom with ensuite, multi-purpose room and direct access to the resort style pool area
– Elegant formal lounge area with fireplace and direct balcony access
– Central kitchen, with expansive river and valley views
– Multiple covered outdoor areas
– Immaculate gardens to the front of the property ensuring privacy
– Four car accommodation all side by side ideal for family practicality
– Master bedroom with fully enclosed sitting room, ensuite, walk in robe & air conditioning
– Plenty of storage throughout the entirety of the home
– Outstanding opportunity to customise
– Air conditioning and tinted windows throughout
In an unbeatable location in close proximity to schools such as St Ambrose Tracey College, St Peters Lutheran College, and shops such as Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and just 9km to Brisbane CBD. Known for having some of the most expensive and exclusive riverfront properties in Queensland, there’s no surprise Fig tree Pocket has recently seen such incredible growth.