With three levels of modern luxury living, tranquil river and parkland views from multiple living/recreation areas and bedrooms the modern white interiors will delight art and design lovers, this exceptional home boasts space and privacy for the entire family.
Beyond an appealing landscaped entry, the residence welcomes you with a large atrium styled foyer observing an ongoing theme of light and spaciousness.
This level offers:
– open plan modern entertainer’s kitchen, living and dining areas directly overlooking an infinity swimming pool to the wide expanse of the Brisbane River (and beyond to the natural bush landscape of the Indooroopilly Golf Course);
– Bi-fold doors open to engulf the north easterly aspect to the outdoor deck to create a gorgeous riverfront recreational and expansive entertaining area;
– Guests bedroom with park views.
A glass and timber staircase leads you the upper level:
– riverfront Master suite with views that stretch across and down the river (with spa ensuite and double walk-in-robe);
– additional large en-suited riverfront bedroom;
– central large modern bathroom;
– two large bedrooms overlooking Faulkner Park.
The lower level is perfect for teenagers (or multi-generational living) with:
– an oversized riverfront multifunctional living space (lounge/billiards/home office), that spans the entire width of the house and flows out to sun bathed poolside recreational areas;
– a huge storage area perfect for a kitchenette and with enough storage room for the most ambitious campers, kayakers, surfers and handymen;
– separate powder room;
– double undercover secure garaging.
Comfort inclusions: Lift to all levels, ducted and split air conditioning, CBUS, security.
And for some, perhaps the most alluring feature of the property the pontoon, waiting to moor your boat/jet ski/kayak and perfect for Sunday fishing.
Uniquely positioned with both absolute river-frontage and opposite the expansive Faulkner Park, this address falls within the Graceville SS catchment, with direct proximity to the Tennyson Tennis precinct, local cafes/restaurants and offers a range of public transport options to access schools and the Brisbane CBD.