Looking for that hard to find gorgeous renovated home on a generous parcel of land in a prized street location in inner Bardon?
Tucked privately amongst the tree-scape of Bardon on a 529m2 landscaped block, 18 Carroll Street enjoys the benefits of a north easterly aspect, tree-lined views and the lifestyle convenience of Macgregor Terrace and Rosalie precinct cafes, restaurants and shops only streets away.
Authentically renovated with fresh colours, bespoke cabinetry and carpentry and attention to detail, including polished floors, French doors, authentic cornices and a stunning galley kitchen featuring a stylish bench-top, servery and eatery, this home presents as new, ready for immediate living with;
• 15.8 metre frontage with an extremely private fenced entrance on a charming split street
• two levels, split down a landscaped sloping block
• terraced flat areas for play and established gardens
• Front, rear and side decks for outdoor eating, living and recreation
• All three bedrooms on upper level enjoy direct access through French Doors to balcony/deck and views
• Self contained studio option on lower level
• Clever design and placement of windows and doors to maximise breezes and views
• Carport and off-street parking for 3+ cars
Located within the desired catchment zone for Rainworth State School and Kelvin Grove State College, the property address also offers convenient proximity to Bardon, Milton and Toowong State Schools, The Gap and Indooroopilly State High School, Stuartholme College, Brisbane Boys College and multiple route options to the CBD, only 7km away. Bardon, Rosalie and Paddington lifestyle precincts are at your doorstep, the Botanical Gardens are around the corner and Toowong and Indooroopilly Shopping Centres within a 10 min drive.
Offered for sale for the first time in 35 years and being sold to finalise an estate, the convenience of the blue-chip location of this stunning home invites its owners to have more time to relax and enjoy its beautiful setting and enjoy the finest of Brisbane’s outdoor and caf lifestyle.