Commanding a 180-degree panorama of views that spans from Mount Coot-tha, across city high rise buildings and lights to beyond the Gateway, this substantial tri-level family home perched on 728m2 supersedes lifestyle expectations to deliver Camp Hill living at its best.
Oversized windows across both of the upper levels of living deliver breathtaking views and invite northerly aspect natural light and breezes to nearly every room of the solid double cavity brick residence. Suspended concrete slabs on each level and an Italian inspired commitment to quality exudes from every detail of the property, evidenced from entry with welcoming mature citrus trees (perfect for jam and marmalades) and a series of low maintenance terraced areas suitable for safe childhood play.
Features of the impressive residence include:
– Entry level two car undercover garaging (plus additional off street two car parking), separate large office/fully soundproofed music room, dedicated workshop and wine-storage and extensive storage area;
– The second level offers an entire level of multi-use living, including a bar and four separate living areas – fabulous for every day family life, large enough for entertaining and catering for 100+ guests; all with full panoramic views that invite you to sit, relax and enjoy;
– Entire upper level of bedroom living, including master with large en-suite and private Juliette balcony to enjoy the views, plus three large bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes) linen/storage room and very practical separate shower, bathing and toilet rooms;
– Art deco galley kitchen and eating area, with modern appliances, centrally located to service living and entertainment;
– Large fenced easy accessed backyard pool with external separate shower and bathroom facilities;
– Open fireplace in central living area, air-conditioning on each level -enhanced by the natural temperature control of the double cavity brick build;
– Laundry chute and large laundry with heaps of storage and direct same level access to outside drying area.
Location features of the leave the car at home’ property:
– Walk to end of the street Whites Hill Village shops, cafes and restaurants ;
– Walk to Whites Hill Reserve and 171 hectares of of soccer, cricket and sports fields, water and play equipment for kids, bike and bushwalks;
– Walk to well-serviced bus routes;
– Only a few minutes drive to excellent schooling options including Mt Carmel Catholic School (catchment), Villa Nova, Churchie’ and Loreto College, Carina Heights and Carindale Shopping Centres, the M1 motorway;
– Less than 9klm to the Brisbane CBD.
The strength and integrity of the build this property, its versatile and practical large floor plan and its outstanding views and idyllic location combine to create a property of distinction for immediate family living and long term property value.