Welcome to 41 Riverview Place, a stunning residence showcasing a seemingly effortless balance between contemporary design, luxury and the very best riverfront indoor/outdoor entertaining and lifestyle.
Nestled into a quiet Yeronga riverfront bend of Brisbane’s majestic waterway, this spectacular home invites you to start relaxing from the moment of entry with an impressive bespoke timber portico and huge double cedar, rosewood and ebony door entrance, behind which lies a private oasis that feels a world away from everything, yet enjoys the convenience of its central location only 7 kms to Brisbane CBD.
Beyond the entrance and impressive foyer the entire lower level of the dedicated open plan living and entertaining areas creates an immediate sense of space, natural light and tranquility. As featured in Architectural Digest’s “Homes that Blur the Line Between Indoors & Out”, the large open living areas flow out to expansive entertaining terraces, creating sensational areas for the largest of functions with a backdrop of gorgeous views across the river to the greens of Indooroopilly Golf Course.
Also on this lower level:
– Timeless Tasmanian oak cabinetry and miele appointed kitchen
– Bespoke walk-in 960+ bottle temperature & humidity controlled wine cellar
– Large private office that leads out to a Japanese inspired garden and water-feature sanctuary
– Full bathroom and laundry
The upper level of 5 large bedrooms includes the riverfront master suite, with double vanity en-suite and walk-in robe, en-suited guest bedroom and additional full bathroom and lounge/recreation and study area. An expansive upper balcony overlooks the property’s mature landscaped gardens and its array of recreational options including:
– Two heated pools, inter-connected over two levels with a 1.4m waterfall
– Powered jetty (water, video and electricity) 10m x 3.5m
– Outdoor professional 12 burner BBQ kitchen with suspended copper roof and granite counters
– Layers of dining and entertaining terraces
– In-ground trampoline and surrounding irrigated gardens with extensive feature lighting
Offering more than 597m2 of luxury Feng-shui designed living, additional extras include:
– CCTV security and 6 station colour video intercom
– 3 car remote controlled garaging
– Remote controlled exterior sun blinds & retractable insect screens
– Extensive bespoke wrought-iron features and gates
– Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning
– Rainwater tanks
This magnificent as new home, with 20 metres of absolute river frontage, presents an opportunity to live in a six-star hotel inspired oasis, close to the Brisbane CBD, a wide array of West End and Yeronga restaurants and shops, and only a short bike ride to Queensland University across the Green Bridge and a 5 minute drive to the M1.